The one dive accessory you should never be in the water without.
Whether you are exploring new dive sites, conducting underwater surveys, or simply enjoying a day on the water, a Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) is an essential part of your gear.
With its high-visibility design and durable construction, the SMB is an essential tool for marking your location and alerting others to your presence. Featuring bright colors and reflective strips, this buoy is easily visible from both above and below the water's surface.
The SMB is also incredibly versatile. It can be used to mark a specific location, indicate a safety stop, and signal for assistance in an emergency situation. It is lightweight and easy to carry with you on every dive or water adventure.
The finger reel is compact, lightweight, and designed for ease of use that allows you to deploy and retrieve the line quickly and easily.
- 1x 6ft Surface Marker Buoy
- 1x 100ft Finger Reel
- 1x 3.5 inch double end bolt snap
- Reflective band at top of buoy.
- Weighted block in the bottom allows the SMB to stand upright in water.
- Screw down oral inflator.
- Dump valve.
- Regulator inflator. Allows the diver to inflate the buoy by flowing air from the regulator to the bottom of the buoy. The unique design keeps air inside until it is released.
- Aluminum reel with 100ft of line.
- 3.5 inch double end stainless steel bolt snap.