Your privacy is a serious matter to us. TheScubaDirectory is committed to respecting the privacy rights of our Website visitors and users.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use your information
- Whom we share your information with
- External links
- Children's privacy
- How we protect your information
- How you can contact us
1. What information we collect from you
The types of personal information (collectively, "Personal Information") we collect and share depend on your use of the Website.
Throughout the Website we may collect Personal Information including, but not limited to, your user name and password, postal and email addresses, birth date and telephone numbers.
We may also choose to collect Data such as information identifying your device and IP address.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. Cookies are used to help us customize our content and services for our users. You can block a cookie by changing settings on your computer but by doing so you may not be able to utilize certain features of our Website.
2. How we use your information
- to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches;
- to respond to your questions, feedback and comments;
- to measure user satisfaction and improve our products, services and Website;
- to customize your experience with TheScubaDirectory, including customizing the ads shown to you;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to publish your reviews, photos, and other content;
3. Whom we share your information with
4. External Links
Our website may contain links to other websites. Any third party websites will have their own privacy policies, and we cannot be responsible for such third parties or their websites.
5. Children's privacy
TheScubaDirectory is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children. Users of our Website are required to be at least 18 years old or possess legal parental or guardian consent.
6. How we protect your information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards and internal procedures to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. How you can contact us
If you have any questions with respect to our policies concerning the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org